WorkTrace is a unique tool to support logistics products both national and international. Features that make it unique are
- Data capture anywhere, immediate- no installation required
- Reporting anywhere - no installation required
- Do not run after information, information will run after you via advanced techniques such as Alerts and wireless.
- Its capability to merge with existing infrastructure.
- Rich functionality.
- Integration into legacy systems.
In order to understand how WorkTrace works we must consider several levels.
- Data capture
- Volumes planning and analyses
- Quality control
- Track and Trace
- Bar-codes and mail documentation
- Volume planning and analyses
- Multi-segment quality control
- Trace & track of items, receptacles, dispatches, consignments and transport